Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My mind threw up on paper thinking of mommy.

i dream of wide open spaces. i dream of rain clouds and lightening bolts just as summer ends so the roses are still in beautiful bloom. i dream lying next to you, in dream and in truth. i dream of happiness- real happiness. not masked happiness where you see my smile, but if you could see through the windows in my eyes, youd see the blood and tears.

grassy hill-like the ones we used to lay on in elementary school. and we'd talk about what's happening next. where are we going? where are our parents taking us?

i wear this ring to remember you- though i cannot forget. i never will. im so cold with my short hair now. do you remember when you lost your hair from the chemo, and we'd lay on the carpet at the house with the tops of our heads touching- my hair covering your bare head? why can't we be doing that now? they could've buried us like that. is it too late?

-rachelleeashlee<3.

No comments:

Post a Comment