Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Holocaust poem / photography project from last year.

This is a project I had to do for E.C in my English class last year. I had to have an original poem and pictures all taken by me in my little town of Moorpark, CA. The only thing that really bothers me about how this came out is on the picture for the line "Burning Synagogues" , you can see in the reflection of the door my stupid broken leg >.<.While taking the pictures where I'm laying down on the railroad tracks, I was on krutches at the time. And just my luck, the bells started to ring. I panicked, unable to get up. My boyfriend (now ex..:/) had to carry me off. But, anyways,  I guess it came out pretty well, considering I got full credit that raised my C+ to a A- :D haha. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Very effective use of modern visuals to go with the strong words.

    ReplyDelete