Sunday, March 20, 2011

Update as of 3-20-11.

Whats going on.
Uhm.
I didn't cut 100 days.
(NEW RECORD! woot.)
Then, of course, me and my dad got into it again and I ended up doing it.
Shit was already tough because me and this guy become not close anymore and I lost my best friend and yeah.
So I did it once and it was kinda bad.
and The next day in P.E. we were doing pull ups testing.
Apparently, your wrists have to be facing out. -______-
I was unaware.
But my teacher saw and told the school.
I got called in the couselors office 3 times until a week later the bitch called my dad.
I'm currently on suicide watch.
If I do anything more, or anything alarming, then I go back to Vista Del Mar.
And my grades are sucking, and nobody friggin understands me.
Woop.
-_____-
FMLx10.

:/ ugh.
Lord, save my soul.

-(TheOne&Only)rachelleeashlee</3.

6 comments:

  1. Hang in there. 100 days was great and shows you can do it for another 100 days and then longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know anymore. I'm so discouraged. And I feel so alone in this. Everythings so hard now, breathing has become such a task. The hardest part of living is just taking breaths to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, struggling to take the breaths beats NOT taking them. There is too much to do and see, even if alone, to step away before your time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder why God made me so messed up. I wonder if He's trying to tell Menotti is my time.

    ReplyDelete