Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'm going to start adding some of my photography to here. I'm not professional at all.

Pretty Colored Pencils.

Towels.

Colored Pencils.

Love.

This is on a metal replica of the Eiffel Towel that's hanging in my bathroom.

I absolutely love the randomness of this. <3

Heart Mirror.

I thought this was neat, it's just holding up a lens attachment to the lights in my room.

Hearts hang alone.

Playing with shadows.

Keyboard. <3 And that cord is a microphone cord.

Pipe cleaners.

Prettier pipe cleaners.

my iTouch broke the day I got my iPhone4.

Striped Chinese take out box.

Straw fedora from Jason Mraz concert the Hollywood Bowl.<3

Scarf.

2 comments:

  1. Some of these are really good! I like the Scrabble Love, the replica Eiffel Tower, the toilet paper and the reflected lights the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, photography is such a passion. I love looking at the world through my lenses. It makes it almost appear to be a bit better and brighter. And the toilet paper one was a creative burst o randomness but i love it.

    ReplyDelete